Neo Chorio is a traditional village in Paphos . It is situated on the western part of the island and it is related with Akamas since the older times. The central road that cuts across the village, leads to Akamas through the houses, the fields and the kraals of the inhabitants.
The church of Saint Minas is located in the centre of the village. Its construction began in 19O6 and was completed in 1912. The residents of Neo Chorio struggled and offered everything they had in their possession for the construction of the church of their village. It is a relatively big church, which comfortably hosts around two hundred Christians. Architecturally, it is built in Gothic Rhythm and internally it is a singled-room church.
It is also very close to the old tap of Neo Chorio which was built in 1926. The tap is supplied with water by the Kefalovriso (spring) of the village.